Monday, June 8, 2009

Easing Back Into Things....

Thanks to everyone wishing me a relaxing weekend. Which I had! I did not get a ton of things accomplished...but I guess that wasn't what this was about. Friday was relaxing...we didn't really do anything...but I guess anything would be relaxing as compared to baking upwards of 30+ loaves a bread in one day! On Saturday we decided to check out "the other" Farmers Market in Missoula, Montana....both markets are held on the same day and the same time. My dilema lies in that My hubby and I live in Stevensville, which is pretty much right smack in the middle between the two. I am at Hamilton Farmers Market every Saturday. Now it is a good sized market and I have been there for a year now and have been established, to a certain degree. Now Missoula Market is HUGE in comparison...but I would have to choose...soap or bread. I would not be able to do both. I am not established there either. I am leaning toward doing my soaps, ect there. I would want to split...Hubby goes to one, I go to the other....but that is just dreaming right now. I would need to make some initial investments...another EZ Up canopy, more tables, another cash box...it all adds up....maybe that is something to shoot for next year. While I was there I got a chance to visit with my good friend Julie from Gypsy Moon Designs. Not only did I get to chat with her for a while...my hubby bought me one of her BEAUTIFUL necklaces....a dragonfly one to boot! So over all it was an awesome weekend, but now it's back to the grind.

3 comments: