Monday, June 15, 2009

EtsyBlogger Featured Blogger: LazyTcrochet

As I had mentioned before, I am now a member of EtsyBlogger Street Team. Every month we have a new blog carnival and a new featured blogger. This month LazyTcrochet was the lucky "chosen one" She managed to take a few moments from her busy schedule to answer a few of my questions.

Tricia is the woman behind the needle...er...hooks at LazyTCrochet. She learned the basics from her mom when she was young. "She taught me to chain", says Tricia, "I would just chain for hours!". But things fell to the way side and it wasn't until about 6 years ago when I picked up a book and hook again. It had been a while, but it was just like falling off a bike....everything her mom had taught her came back.

I asked Tricia what her favorite type of fiber to work with and she said, she is especially fond of working with bulky yarns, especially wool, like this wool buttoned cuff.

Tricia finds inspiration for her pieces in textures, colors, and seasons especially. She also says she makes a lot of one-of-a-kind designs and custom work as well.
When I asked her what her favorite piece was, she told me that is was this terra cotta shawl that she made last fall. (Isn't it just beautiful?)


Not only does Tricia sell on Etsy, she attends local holiday shows each year and a few Summer Markets here and there. She is currently working on some bracelets for a local shop and gearing up for the Huntsburg Pumpkin Festival coming up in October.
She says "My blog will have show dates, team links for EtsyBloggersTeam, ClevelandTeam, and ClevelandHandmade.com. I also like to blog recipes and fun stuff at www.LazyTcrochet.Blogspot.com".

7 comments:

  1. I am really impressed with your writing skills and alose with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify ityourself? Anyway keep upthe nioce quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like you read my mind! you appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or somthing. I think that you can do woth a few pics to drive th message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. A great read I'll certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. slot888 เกมไหนแตกบ่อยครั้งที่สุด!! ซึ่งก็คือ เกม Fortune Gods เกม pgslot รูปแบบใหม่ คนจีนกล่าวว่า ‘ม้าไม่สามารถรับน้ำหนักได้ หากไม่เลี้ยงด้วยอาหารสัตว์พิเศษ ในยามค่ำคืน’

    ReplyDelete
  5. เว็บ PG-SLOT-TH.COM ที่สะสมเกมสล็อตรูปแบบใหม่ ติดต่อเรา PG-SLOT-TH.COM รูปแบบใหม่ สมาชิกทุกคนสามารถเข้ามาติดต่อเว็บพวกเรา กับ Call Center เว็บไซต์ของพวกเรายินดีให้คำปรึกษา

    ReplyDelete