Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cora Paige Benefit

I wasn't planning on doing another post today, but this is a story that needs to be told. I'm sure all of you may have heard about Cora Paige. The precious little girl from a small Kansas town. Click here for more of her story. This sweet 10 month old was diagnosed with cancer at the end of January, I believe, sadly she lost her battle at the beginning of this month. The community and her parents are building a playground as a memorial. Other fellow etsians, along with myself are listing items where 100% of the proceeds will be donated to that cause. To find an item simply type in cora paige in the search engine on etsy and all the listings should show up. Take a moment of your time and make a purchase....no matter how large or small, and give to this great cause. Help her family heal their hearts and memorialize her life.

1 comment:

  1. wow, I hadn't heard this story. Off to check etsy. Very good of you to do this!

    ReplyDelete