Well, I woke to a wonderful surprise this morning, I have been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thanks to Elizabear at The Bear Bunch for the wonderful award. I am honored you would think of me!Here are the rules:List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!
Ok, Here goes:
1) First and foremost, I love being married to my wonderful hubby! He is truly awesome and I don't tell him enough how wonderful he is!
2) I love living in "The Last Best Place"....Montana. We just moved here a little over a year ago, from Pennsylvania, and I still amazed every day by it's beauty!
3) I love my job...I am a Juvenile Detention Officer and I love interacting with the kids. Sometimes it is quite a challenge, but I love the feeling when you are able to finally reach them!
4) I love Etsy and the wonderful people I have met through there!
5) I love my "kids"...the furry, 4-legged kind! We have two here with us in Montana and two are with our parents back in PA....we miss them terribly! No kids of the human kind yet!
6) I love creating soaps and other sorts of bath products for people to enjoy. When I am creating I feel like a mad scientist!
7) I love to cook!
Hmmmm....ok, so now the hard part: I pass this award on to:
1. Playfully Smitten
2. Audreys Country Crafts
3. Nightmare Anthology
4. Gypsy Moon Design , a fellow Montanan
5. The Word According to Plaidfuzz
6. Lucky Dog Treat Company , a fellow Pennsylvanian
7. And last but certainly not least, Bailey the Golden Retriever