Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Morning Blahs

On Mondays, I generally spend catching up on things that have gone by the wayside after putting in my full week of work....but I still have 4 more days left of my 9 day stretch before I get to the weekend! With me working full time and running my Etsy story and my hubby works 60 hours a week a lot gets pushed aside. I think I need a maid!! Things on the adjenda for this week:

1) Build my light box...I suspect that this is going to be a multi-day event
2) List/take pics of vegan items...look for my next giveaway when these items are "officially" released!
3) Get caught up with laundry
4) Walk the dogs...try to at least daily
5) Clean the house
6) Replenish my stock...I have been wiped out from the benefit!
7) Shipping

Hmmm...that's a pretty long list of things to accomplish...and unfortunately I have a sinking suspicion that only half of those things will get done! Oh well...there's always tomorrow.

So what do you have planned for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment