Monday, May 11, 2009

NEW Product Announcement!

So I have been waivering back and forth about this for quite some time. And today I did it, I formulated my very first lotion! I was concerned that it might take away from my lotion bars, but I now have come to look at it as opening the door to a whole new group of customers! Because, to be quite honest, lotion bars may not be for everyone. Some people may truly like the way a liquid lotion feels on their skin. So I am very excited to annouce that coming VERY soon are goats milk lotions! Now you can get that goodness in a lotion too! I will be sure to let everyone know when the product launches and of course....with another great giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this ~ I'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, muddy! You go, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I love my lotion bar, because I keep it in my purse and dont have to worry about spilling it everywhere, but the lotion will be great too! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds wonderful! (Your shop photos are looking very good over there in your sidebar...btw)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog and incredible items! I've posted your button on my blog:)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! I love my lotion bar, because I keep it in my purse and dont have to worry about spilling it everywhere, but the lotion will be great too! Barb plain black kameez , black plain punjabi suit ,

    ReplyDelete