Saturday, May 16, 2009

Up And Coming....

Well today is another market....three down only like, um....20 some to go! We had an awesome...well for an opening market, it was awesome but last week was the pits. So this week I have cut back on baking a little, so hopefully we will sell out this week and not have so much left over! So I am really excited and just wanted to let you in on what is coming up on Monday. I will be HOSTING my first ever giveaway! The shop has REALLY cute items...so look for it starting on Monday! Oh, and if anyone else would like me to host their giveaway...just let me know! I'd LOVE to do it!

1 comment:

  1. Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!
    Friv.Pro
    Run3.me

    ReplyDelete