Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Theme

Ok, so I'm not even going to begin to try to take credit for this fun little "contest". I believe in give credit where credit is due.....so Eileen over at Dorset Hill Beads runs a fun little contest every Thursday. And I must say I LOVE it....I try to enter as often as possible. It really is a lot of fun, so I thought I would give it a try. So here goes.....I think I may have made it too easy.....

Great necklace from anirtak


A great stamp from winemakerssister


cute little figurine from endlesswhimsy


Cute print from ollieollie

4 comments:

  1. Cut, stamp and paint? Are you looking for a theme?

    Need more hints, hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a phrase....just look at each picture. I just gave credit to each shop, because I used their pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, idea, Rock, paper, scissors, but then I don't know where the night time print comes in....? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...maybe it was harder than I thought...but then I knew the answer! LOL I will try again next week.

    How about: Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails, That's What Little Boys Are Made Of!

    ReplyDelete