Friday, April 3, 2009

Designer Dogs Revisited (Funny)

About two weeks ago, I did a post on "Designer Dogs" and how much they irk me! Well, I went to the mailbox today and I got a newsletter from our Vet's office today and on the back page there were these newly "formed" Designer Dogs. They were tooo funny and I had to share!

Collie + Lhasa Apso gives you a CALLAPSO, a dog that folds up for easy transport.

Poiner + Setter gives you a POINTSETTER, a traditional Christmas pet.

Pekingese + Lhasa Apso gives you a PEEKASSO, an abstract dog.

Newfoundland + Basset Hound gives you a NEWFOUND ASSET HOUND, a dog for financial advisors.

Terrier + Bulldog gives you a TERRIBULL, a dog that makes awful mistakes.

Bloodhound + Labrador gives you a BLABADOR, a dog that barks incessantly.

Malamute + Pointer gives you a MOOT POINT, owned by...oh, well, it doesn't really matter anyhow!

Collie + Malamute gives you a COMMUTE, a dog that travels to work.

Deerhound + Terrier gives you a DERRIERE, a dog that's true to the end.

And finally we have a Retriever + Irish Setter gives you a RESETTER, a dog that can set your VCR for you.

Thanks for letting me post this little funny! Hope you enjoyed it!

How 'bout all you clever people out there...what can you come up with PLEASE SHARE!!

2 comments:

  1. That's cute!

    One of our dogs is half Beagle/half Lab. We call her a Beagleador or a Labeagle when people ask. Just nicer than calling her a mutt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so cute I am so snagging it to email to my mom and to post on myspace for all my friends lol thank you for shareing :)

    ReplyDelete