Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What Have Been Up To?

Well aside from not being a very productive blogger. I have been experimenting with all sorts of scrub formulas! This is the part of the bath and body business that I love. I guess that is the chemist in me(I have a minor in chemistry. No, seriously, I do). Creamsicle Body Polish, Chocolate Truffle Scrub and Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Scrub as well as your basic Brown Sugar Scrub. I am also still formulating a foot scrub.

So the next step on the road to releasing these products is to get some feedback from the public. The way I am going about that is I have formed a Facebook group. By joining, members are the first to get to try out new products and also get exclusive offers as well. So if you are on Facebook, just go to groups and search for The Muddy Moose Bath Boutique and join...that simple. I have also been busy making my new massage candle scents...OOPS I mean Body Candles: Black Tea and Roses, Spa Tranquility and Sandalwood Vanilla. In honor of their release, I plan on doing a giveaway starting next week...so stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment