1. What does Mardi Gras have to do with Easter?
a)Mardi Gras is the first day of Lent.
b)Mardi Gras is the last day to indulge before Lent.
c)Mardi Gras has nothing to do with Easter.
2. What is the origin of the word "Easter"?
a) It was a sky deity associated with rain and agriculture.
b) It was the name of a spring goddess.
c) It was a mythical beast that was crucified
3. What is the difference between a rabbit and a hare?
a) Rabbits are usually seen in the daytime.
b) Rabbits generally have shorter ears and legs than hares.
c) Rabbits are born covered with fur and with their eyes open.
4. Which President inaugurated the White House's annual Easter Egg Roll?
a) Calvin Coolidge
b) Theodore Roosevelt
c) Andrew Johnson
5. Where does the White House Easter Egg Roll take place?
a) Capitol Hill
b) The South Lawn
c) The West Wing
6. How is the date for Easter Sunday calculated?
a) The first Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox.
b) The second Sunday following the harvest moon.
c) It is always on the second Sunday in April.
7. What is an Easter candle usually made of?
b) Vegetable wax
c) Tallow wax