Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Favorites....A Few Of My Favorite Things.


I am in love with these little easels by WHIMSYlove! They are perfect for holding recipes or your favorite pictures. And soooo unique. They are priced right too, at under $10.00 each!


First off, I love dragonflies! And although I don't usually wear a ton of jewelry, I do love rings. Especially the big, chunky rings. I think this would look awesome as a thumb ring or on you index finger. Best of all these are made to order! This awesome ring comes from LavenderCottage.


Bullies....gotta love 'em! They are sooo sweet. I absolutely love the expression on this little pup! This picture comes from the talented shop, trotalo. Be sure to stop over and check out his other great pics!


This is another chunky ring that I love. I do really like this nature inspired ring. However, I waited a little too long. She did have a dragonfly wing ring that I absolutely adored...but oh well...my fault I waited! This ring comes from tigerlillyshop. Be sure to stop over to her shop, she has tons of nature inspired jewelry that I am sure you will love!

1 comment:

  1. love the forks~! have a great weekend :)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete